- To consider and discuss matters of general interests arising out of the law of Singapore and of such other countries as the Association may from time to time think desirable, insofar as they affect any branch of insurance.
- To hear and discuss papers dealing with insurance law problems of Singapore and other countries.
- To take such action as may be thought desirable by the Association to further its aims and objectives, including but not limited to:
- collaborating with existing associations or bodies connected with insurance;
- forming adhoc committees or other groups for the purpose of preparing or considering reports or papers on such specific matters of law and practice as require detailed study.